January 11, 2013

Thank You





Last year I took on the task of trying my hand at a kickstarter project and while I received a ton of pledges my goal was not met so I decided to give it another shot. This time with smaller company called Boostive.com they allow you to use paypal and anything that is pledged or donated is yours even if you don't reach your goal.  Thanks to the generosity of friends and family listed below I have raised over 500.00 about 25% of my total goal of $2000.  






So far I have used the money raised to launch our line of baby onesies which feature 6 brand new critter designs. We have also done test launches of our placemats, cloth towels and tote bags. With many other exciting products still in the works. 

I'm so excited for what is to come this year we are the "little engine that could" as we slowly build up our collection. We will also be returning to our roots this year attending several art and craft shows in and around the Metro Atlanta area. Keep an eye out as we just might be in your neighborhood. Also if you have not pledge their is still plenty of time to make a donation check out the Boostive.com website for more info on the project. 


xoxo
 - Rajshel


No comments: